– Direct-flow piston regulator
– High performance compact second stage
– Adjustable, ergonomically controlled venturi damper reduces the risk of free-flow at the surface and maximizes performance at depth
– Enlarged airway with a comfortable silicone mouthpiece
– Meets the requirements of the EN250-2000 standard for cold water
– Chrome plated body
The new second stage is lighter, more compact than the previous one and has a stylish design.
In addition, it has a unique quick-disconnect system for connecting the hose to the second stage, allowing you to quickly move the second stage from the right to the left. An excellent choice for equipping stages and ponies.
1st stage: Unbalanced piston
Maximum working pressure: 232 bar for DIN version
4 low pressure ports
1 high pressure port
Set pressure: 9.5 + -0.5 bar
Flow rate: 1300 l / min at 200 bar
Body material: chrome plated brass
Conical filter: nickel-plated bronze
Cover and springs: stainless steel
2nd stage: Unbalanced
Valve seat resistance: 2.5 – 4 mbar
Adjustable venturi damper
Body material: plastic A.B.S
Mouthpiece, membrane, exhalation valve: silicone
Medium pressure hose: length 730 + -5 mm
Weight of YOKE version: 970 g.
DIN version weight: 739 g.
Second stage weight 179 g.