Extremely easy to use Lowrance HOOK2-4x GPS Bullet fishfinder with bright 4 ” color screen,
with 200 kHz Bullet transducer and GPS plotter offers user-friendly menus, quick access to key functions and automatic sonar setup.
Featuring powerful performance from Lowrance, the HOOK2-4x features a Broadband Sounder with ASP. Just turn on your fishfinder and enjoy fishing – it has never been easier.
The HOOK2-4x Bullet GPS fishfinder allows you to enjoy your time on the water without wasting time on set-up. All because
that the HOOK 2 Series has a very simple menu, provides instant access to basic functions and automatically adjusts sonar based on fishing conditions.
You can concentrate entirely on fishing, and the HOOK2-4x GPS Bullet will do the rest for you. The wide beam of the Bullet sensor allows you to cover
double the amount of information and find the most productive fishing spots. With a simple and accurate GPS navigator, you can easily return to
favorite fishing spots and find new promising locations.
– 4 ” SolarMAX display
– Automatic sonar setup
– Dual range of coverage compared to standard sonar makes it incredibly easy to find fish
– Very easy to use menus
– Optimized keyboard with one-touch access to key functions
– Broadband Sounder ™ allows you to easily identify fish spots, bottom contour and structure, bottom hardness, thermocline, etc.
– ASP (Advanced Signal Processing) – interference filtering system. allows you to clearly see the fish, structure and details on the bottom.
– Simple and accurate GPS navigator
– Possibility to mount on the front panel or on a quick release mount
Display: 4 “diagonal (10.2 cm.)
Dimensions: 16.53 x 9.65 x 8.4 cm.
Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
Display Type: SolarMax
Power: 200W Broadband Sonar
Voltage range: DC 12V current (10 – 17 VDC min-max)
Working temperature: -15 ° C to + 55 ° C
Languages: 8 languages
Maximum depth: 152 m (200 kHz)
Sound alert: Yes
Water temperature display: Yes
Emitter Type: Bullet Skimmer®
Waypoints Favorite Places: 1000
Receiver / Antenna Type: High Precision Internal GPS Antenna
Trajectory recording: 7 tracks