The most famous manufacturer of fins and foot pockets in the world. Trust in many years of experience and have fun, result and comfort.
– Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) – the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
– Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
– Blade is covered with thin (1 millimetre) layer of neoprene with Teflon sputter.
– Unique camouflage surface changes colors depending on the amount of light (becomes lighter when sunny and darker when overcast).
– Comfortable foot pockets from soft rubber (foot sizes from 31 to 50).
– Fins dimensions with foot pockets size 43-44 ~ 95 cm long x 20 cm wide.
– Blade angle ~ 20 degrees
– Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
– Pair of fins weighs ~ 2,4 kg (Medium stiffness, foot size 43-44).