Universal charger. Charges – Li-ion and LiFePO4 (26650/18650/18350/16340/14500/10440); Ni-MH 1.2V (C / AA / AAA). 4 independent channels with automatic selection of current 250/500/1000 mA for each. Built-in protection. Indication of level, duration, voltage and charge current for each channel.
• automatic detection of battery type: Li-ion and Ni-MH, manual selection of LiFePO4. The selected type is retained in the event of a power failure.
• the ability to charge batteries of different types in different channels.
• overcharge protection.
• protection against polarity rejection.
• information about the battery type, voltage, charge level and time, battery failure is displayed on the LCD.
What does the display show?
• displays the capacity “poured” into the battery during the charging process.
• displays the time elapsed since the start of charging.
• Percentage display of the current battery capacity.
• display the type of battery (Li-ion, Ni-MH or LiFePO4).
• displays charging current and current battery voltage.
• Displays battery faults.
• input voltage: 12 V 2000 mA.
• charging current: 250/500/1000 mA for each of four independent channels (automatically selected).
• voltage and charging algorithm: SS / CM (Li-Ion and LiFePO4 batteries), ΔV (Ni-Mh batteries).
• operating temperature range: 0 ° C – + 55 ° C.
• temperature mode of storage z / u: -25 ° C – + 70 ° C.
• restrictions on the size of batteries: 2 outer cells – diameter 26 mm, length from 32 to 72 mm; 2 inner cells – diameter 18 mm, length from 32 to 72 mm.
• production: Soshine
Equipment. SC-H4 four-channel charger, AC adapter ~ 100-240 V for a European socket, adapter for operation from the vehicle’s on-board power supply (12V), instructions.