We offer underwater searches for target objects done by professional divers equiped with an underwater metal detector at depths of up to 60 meters. The process of underwater searches can be divided into two methods:
1. Searching with a metal detector for objects lost in the water, such as rings, bracelets, neck chains, watches. We all seem to experience that feeling of resentment and disappointment when losing any sentimental jewelry item right after swimming. You can find the lost jewelry only with the help of experienced scuba diver and a special equipment.
2. Visual searching method is used to find larger items, such as drones, videocameras, fishing rods, boats or cars.
Our Underwater Divemasters can perform the underwater works of any level of complexity.
– underwater searches,
– photo and video shooting, visual observations and researches,
– installation and dismantle of structures or objects,
– engineering research,
– removal of biofouling organisms, marine plants and mollusks from in-water surfaces,
– construction of underwater structures,
– emergency and rescue procedures,
– scientific diving – underwater research.
Underwater technical diving works are the works performed by professional staff while inspection, construction and repair procedures of underwater parts of hydraulic structures, laying pipelines, cables and other communications. They also include dredging, maintenance of hydraulic structures, maintenance and cleaning of waterways and water areas. This is also referred to dredging, operational maintenance of hydraulic structures, maintenance and cleaning operations of waterways and water areas.
Salvage diving is the diving work performed by divers when examining a wreck and preparing it for lifting.
Underwater ship repair works are works to conduct repairs on ship parts and appurtenances.
Underwater ship maintenance works are the works performed during inspection, hull cleaning from fouling, repairs of ship hull and its devices operating underwater.
Underwater emergency operations are divers’ emergency rescue response aimed at both saving people and environmental disaster prevention.
Please contact +37126319859